22 May 2017

Block 25/25 My Queen Size Quilt

Remember, I'm counting backwards now, so block 21 will be the last one to be revealed.  I apologize for any confusion.  The reason behind it all is that block 21 is my absolute favorite so I'm showing it last.


If you look in the top right corner, you can see where I wandered over from block 20 and just kept going.  I was in a hurry by this block, I just wanted it finished. If I went slower, relaxed a little, it would have turned out more smooth and uniform.  It would be totally fine on a patterned fabric.

Tomorrow's block (no. 24) is quilted with a pattern I've used before. It looks fun with the contrasting thread on the white fabric.

Links below to other blocks.



Also, if you've read this far... I'm thinking I'll do a giveaway of some sort at the final block reveal. Maybe something like a quilted mug rug? Perhaps, perhaps.

Thank you!
Holly
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1