16 April 2014

Toddler scarves

On the hook lately, a bunch of toddler scarves.  So very simple - two granny squares, joined together to make a tube with one round of single crochet around the edges to finish.



I bought some yarn from loveknitting, the first order you make has free postage - an offer I couldn't refuse.  The yarn above is King Cole 'Riot' double knitting, shade 408, 30%wool, 70% premium acrylic and I used a 4.5mm hook.  I've also got a couple of balls of thicker yarn (the same King Cole) in another colour which I'll show off another day.

I love the way the colour changes slowly and has a nice metallic look.  It's so soft and is very easy to crochet.

Still no word on our immigrant visas yet.  I'm not surprised by that at all, the wait time is about 5.5 months now and we're only 2.5 months along.  I'm seriously missing my man who is all the way over in Arizona, he's seriously missing us too.  We're hanging in there, skyping often, emailing always.


xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1